|Egg plants||1/2 kg|
|Spring onions||250 g|
|Red chili powder||1 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 tsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tsp|
- Roast Egg plant on a direct flame of the gas burner.
- Peel the roasted Egg plant and mash very well.
- Heat oil in a pan, then add tomatoes and cook for 10 mins on low heat.
- Add ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt, and stir well.
- Add spring onions in the mixture and let it cook for 10 mins on low heat.
- Add mashed Egg plants in the pan. Cover the pan and cook for 10-15 mins on low heat.
- Once the oil separates, the Bharta is ready. Serve with Rotlas to enhance the taste.