|Potatoes (boiled)||1 kg|
|Red chili powder||1 tsp|
|Red chili flakes||1-2 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 tsp|
|Lemon juice||2 tbsp|
|Onions||2 (finely chopped)|
|Green chillies||2-3 (finely chopped)|
|Fresh coriander leaves||2-3 tsp (finely chopped)|
- Boil and peel the potatoes, mash them properly in a bowl.
- Add red chili flakes, red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, lemon juice, onions, green chilies and fresh coriander leaves in mashed potatoes and mix properly.
- Form round and flat patties.
- Beat the eggs properly and dip the patties one by one.
- Shallow fry all the patties.
- Place it on a tissue so that the excess oil is absorbed.
- Ready to serve with bread and french-fries.