|Gram flour||125 g|
|Turmeric powder||1 tsp|
|Red chili powder||1 tsp|
|Fenugreek seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Mustard seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Whole cumin||1 tsp|
|Garlic||1 tsp (chopped )|
|Whole red chillies||3-4|
|Green chillies||3 (chopped)|
- In a bowl add yogurt, red chili powder, salt, turmeric powder, gram flour and green chilies. Mix them well by adding water to the batter or blend all ingredients in a blender with required water.
- Heat 3-4 tbsp oil in a pan then fry garlic, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds, whole red chilies and curry leaves for a minute.
- Add yogurt batter in the pan and stir continuously.
- Cook on low heat until the Kadhi gets thick.
- Cover the pan and let it settle for 2-3 minutes.
- Ready to serve with Khicdi, Achar and Papad.