|Millet flour||2.5 cups|
- Mix millet flour, salt and required amount of water to knead a smooth dough. Make sure the dough is not very soft, else it will be difficult to shape Rotlas.
- Let the kneaded dough rest for 15 minutes.
- Spread some flour on the wooden roti maker (usually called Patla). Take a small amount of dough, shape it round using your hands.
- Roll the rounded dough balls in the flour and flatten them by turning and spreading with your palms.
- Heat the Tava. Once it is fully heated, place the Rotla and do spread some water with your fingers on the top of Rotla and let it cook.
- Once the water on the top of the Rotla starts drying, flip the side. Cook it well on both the sides, then transfer to a platter.
- Spread some butter on top and serve with Eggplant / Baingan Bharta or Kadhi with Achar.